The recruitment campaign for the project manager is now closed.
The recruitment campaign for the project manager took place from July, 25th to October, 25th, and is now closed.
Candidates send the following documents (provided in English language and combined into a single pdf file)
to the Recruitment, Training and Skill Progress Committee (RTSPC) of CESAREF:
The Recruitment, Training and Skill Progress Committee (RTSPC) establishes well-defined recruitment criteria to be used by all partners and ensure fairness of selection, in accordance with the Charter & Code for researchers. Therefore, the pre and final selection is made in a collective, open, transparent, and merit-based process, led by the RTSPC.
- CESAREF_PM_Application_Form to be filled
- Curriculum Vitae: a professional-scientific CV should contain your name (in capital letters), your first name (in small letters), a photo, your birthdate or your age, the main academic degrees you got with date of diplomas obtention and grades, the different personal experiences (internships and jobs) that could demonstrate that your current skills could be in line with the CESAREF Project Manager position for which you would like to apply ; ideal CV format is European format.
- Cover letter, indicating your motivation for this Project Manager position. Discuss your skills adapted to this Project Manager tasks. When possible, to support your arguments, indicate reference persons (Name / Institution / Email) who could agree to recommend you during the CESAREF recruitment process.
- Copy of your ID card or other form of identification
- Certificate of master’s and PhD’s degrees (or equivalent) with transcripts of records
- Summary of the master’s degree thesis and of the PhD’s degree thesis
- Work experience certificates, if applicable
- Proof of English proficiency, if possible
All official certificates should be provided in their original European language or with an associated official English translation for non-European documents.
In case of open questions, please contact Marc HUGER (as General Coordinator of this CESAREF Euoprean project).
Contract, salary and benefits
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary in accordance with a CNRS Research Engineer Grade with experience and qualifications. This is thus a quite interesting opportunity to join this prestigious international research institution (CNRS).
CESAREF being an European Project starting in October 2022 and ending in september 2026, the Project Manager will be recruited for 4 years (starting as soon as possible). The Project Manager will be employed by French CNRS on a fixed-term contract and will be registered as staff of IRCER CNRS Laboratory in Limoges. The Project Manager is entitled to pension contributions, paid holidays, and other employment benefits as governed by the French CNRS.
In addition to previous points, the Project Manager will benefit from high-quality work & life environment at IRCER CNRS Laboratory in Limoges with possibilities of partial home office.[/ul-element-text][/ul-element-colonne]